Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New scarves for the holiday gift show


I've been crocheting like mad the last week or so.  I'll be participating in the Logan Holiday Gift Show at the Riverwoods Conference Center in Logan on Friday and Saturday November 6th and 7th.  I will have a booth with Elliettebaby who makes darling baby clothing and super cute hooded towels and bath mitts.  I will be selling hats, scarves, baby sweaters, potscrubbers, and a few other miscellaneous items.  My cute neighbor was able to model for me this afternoon, so I took some pictures of some of the scarves I will have available there.  If you're looking for something specific, I will also be taking orders for custom items! 















































2 comments:

  1. I always thought that scarves should have fringe, but yours are lovely and don't need it. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your scarves are really pretty!

    The first and third from the top actually look knitted.

    Congratulations and hope you had a good time at your function.

    Crocheting Mom

    ReplyDelete