Wednesday, February 17, 2010

St Patricks Day Hat!

I had been working on a St Patrick's Day leprechaun hat for sometime.  With the influx of orders for the bearded beanies and lumberjack hats, it got put on hold for a few weeks.  Well, I finally finished it!  I wrote up the pattern for the hat alone, as Cole is wearing it.  That pattern is available in my shop on etsy.  However, before I listed the hat itself, I thought it needed a reddish brown beard, just to complete the look!  I hope you like it!
 

2 comments:

  1. I came across your etsy store looking for new crochet ideas and I am IN LOVE with these bearded beanies and hats. They are hilarious! I have to show my boys when they get home from school tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to be a fly on the wall of the 7/11 that gets robbed by someone in one of these...

    ReplyDelete