Saturday, February 13, 2010

newest style of the bearded beanie!

The bearded beanies and lumberjack hats have become a fairly hot item in my etsy shop.  I was having a hard time keeping up with demand!  So, a few weeks ago, I invested in a knitting machine.  I've been so busy, I hadn't had too much time to try it out.  Finally I figured out a hat pattern that seems to work pretty well!  I thought I'd share some pics of the new style and see what you all think!  And the red one is up for sale in the heartsforhaiti shop and will help benefit the victims in Haiti.

 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love this... Wunderbar idea!!!!... I will have one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I comission you to make me one? I'd really love to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any way I can get the pattern for the bearded beanie so my mother can knit it for my boyfriend for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks but I prefer a real beard instead! like one of these old time bikers

      Delete