Friday, July 20, 2012

My Crazy Life and a New Pattern

Hi all!  Long, long time no see, right?  Yep, so sorry for the over 1 yr lapse in posts.  What can I say - life got a bit more hectic than I ever in a million years expected it to!

So, for a quick update - the beardbeanie business pretty much rules my life in the fall/winter months, then in the spring/summer, I try to hibernate a bit for a break.  Hibernating in the summer sounds wierd, I know.

I'm still cooking and crocheting and being Mom and wife - and hopefully maybe getting the juggling (of my time) down better.  And I've been wanting to get back to blogging for awhile now.  Here is my first attempt at getting through the block I've had for the last while!








These are some new head bands I have in the shop, but more importantly I've written up the pattern and need some testers!  It's sized for children and adults.  So if you are reading this and you crochet - wouldn't you love to try it out for me?  Please?  You can use any worsted weight yarn you have!  They look super cute and make great gifts!  Let me know if you're up for testing it for me!

8 comments:

  1. I'm kind of a beginner, but I'd love to try out this pattern. It would be so cute for my girls!
    rach62803 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I just emailed it over to you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I'm willing to test the pattern for you.
    camcraftymom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super! I just emailed it to you!
      Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! I would really love to try out your patter, your work is so lovely. My email is whosurpenguin06 at aol dot com if you want me to test it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too would love to test out your new pattern. I'm so impressed with all of the detail you put into your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too would love to test out your new pattern. I'm so impressed with all of the detail you put into your work. Apologies... Fat fingers and tiny touch-screens are not the perfect combination...
    Please email spaceflower.whirl @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try this pattern out! I have little sisters and cousins who would flip over one of these headbands! LyssaHorney @ gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete